1. Education – We will take the time to explain things. We want you to understand the symptoms, the cause and the cure for the issues that come up with your vehicle. We love questions and are glad to answer them. It indicates to us that you are as interested in your vehicle’s good health as we are.
2. Timely and Efficient Repairs – In most cases, vehicles are in and out the same day. (There are times when delays are caused because we must wait for parts to be available.) Your vehicle will be ready when promised… no excuses.
3. We will only fix what’s broken. – Each repair is discussed and an estimate for the scope and the cost of the work performed must be approved before we begin. – We like surprises as much as anyone, but not when it comes to auto repairs.
4. Fix it Right the First Time – There is nothing more aggravating than getting something fixed only to find out that the problem still exists. We believe in fixing it right the first time. But, nobody’s perfect. So, if for some reason we fail, bring the vehicle back. Our work is guaranteed.
5. Trust is earned – Every visit, every phone call, every conversation, every repair - We never take anything for granted. Whether you are a first time customer or one of our seasoned veterans, you will always be given the same level of care, quality and consideration. We earn our “stripes” every day.
6. Safety – The most important part of our service is the Safety Inspection. Every vehicle serviced in our facility is given a complimentary safety inspection with each repair. Our inspection is based on a comprehensive multi-point checklist to examine the important safety features of your vehicle.
We care about you… we care about your car.
©1999 - 2017 Powered by Carsforsale.com